CONFIDENCE IN THE MOM BOD
Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had … and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.
LET’S GET INTO THE CONFIDENT CONTENT:
I’m going to put my personal trainer hat on today – and, since we’re just getting to know one another, I owe it to tell you about my experience in the fitness industry:
- I specialize in working with body image issues, eating disorders or significant amounts of weight loss needs (50lbs or more)…. essentially my sweet spots are with the folks who need to just lose “those last 5 pounds” and those who need to lose a lot more than five pounds.
- I’m an athlete for life – marathoner, Ironman athlete, obstacle race competitor, snowboarder, surfer, cyclist….I love being active. I have competed internationally in my sports of choice and am grateful to say that the sport of swimming paid my way through college. I have been active in the Fitness Industry as my field of profession for almost ten years now.
SOME THOUGHTS ON THE MOM-BOD:
- You’ve heard about the Dad Bod – let’s celebrate the Mom Bod today. The Mom Bod is a beautiful thing…and it’s time to stop talking about it like it’s not.
- Stop with the excuses – stop blaming your body on your baby, take ownership of your body for where it is right now – 5 pounds overweight or 50 pounds overweight and stop saying that you’re “too busy” to take care of yourself.
- Celebrate your body for the battle scars you incurred from carrying your child and giving birth; celebrate and accept it as it is today.
- Get serious – have a system and a plan – my plan is 6x/week, social time while exercising, morning workouts, pre-planned meals, one big grocery shopping trip per week, one big cook-up and tracking.
- Plan your fitness a week at a time, but have flexibility in your plan because sometimes life does happen
- 3-Hour Rule
- Proper Prior Preparation – Meal Planning, Snack Bags and Big-Cook-Ups
- Breakfast of Champions
- Minimize Sugars
- Maximize Water
- Don’t workout – exercise.
- Do what you enjoy.
- Create a social opportunity out of it.
- Set a goal.
- Celebrate the small victories.
- Get an accountability partner .
BE A CONFIDENT MOM IN YOUR BOD:
Get instant access to your own copy of my free eBook, The 77 Secrets of Hot Moms at tb.creativewebguy.com/77 and find out exactly how I lost all of my baby weight in eight weeks, as well as other secrets I have compiled from hot and confident moms I have worked with over the past ten years. Get your copy now at tb.creativewebguy.com/77
- Want more confidence and inspiration in your life? Make sure you come like my Facebook Fan page at facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness and go check out my other top-ranked podcast show, Confidence on the Go at tb.creativewebguy.com/podcasts
- Tell someone else about this show!
- Excited about this new show? Help me know that by writing a review in iTunes. I promise I personally read each review and that reviews are like little love letters to me.
Now go out there and be more of who you are, be you, be free, be the confident mom that you are meant to be.