It’s not what’s happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it’s your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you’re going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.
~ Anthony Robbins
In this week’s episode we’re going to talk cover
- How Todd Durkin has been one of the most influential mentors in my life and what I have learned from him
- How to make lasting impact with your life
- Some one-one-one time with Durkin himself!
Todd Durkin, is an internationally recognized performance-enhancement coach, personal trainer, massage therapist, author, and speaker who motivates, educates and inspires people worldwide. He is the founder and creator of Fitness Quest 10 & Todd Durkin Enterprises in San Diego, CA, where his wonderful team focuses on personal training, massage therapy, Pilates, yoga, sports performance training, nutrition, physical therapy, and chiropractic to help transform the bodies, minds and spirits of a broad clientele. He is a 2 Time Personal Trainer of the Year (IDEA & ACE) and has received numerous industry accolades.
Todd trains dozens of NFL and MLB athletes, including Super Bowl XLIV MVP Drew Brees, Super Bowl XLV Aaron Rodgers, former NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson, and athletes such as Kellen Winslow, Shawne Merriman, and a host of others. He currently works with 9 NFL quarterbacks. Additionally, he has trained one Olympic Gold Medalist, an MLB Champion & MVP, two X-Games Gold medalists, 2 Heisman trophy winners, and tens of thousands of other elite and amateur athletes as well as fitness enthusiasts.
Additionally, Todd is the Head of the Under Armour Performance Training Council, where he helps drive new methodologies and training techniques to help Under Armour develop the highest quality programs and apparel for performance training. He has appeared on national television commercials with Under Armour, is a major part of the “Combine 360” program, and speaks at regular events such as the NFL Combine, Super Bowl, and Pro Bowl on their behalf.
Men’s Health recently named his gym, Fitness Quest 10, one of the Top 10 Gyms in the US. Todd has appeared on 60 Minutes, ESPN, the NFL Network and has been featured in Sports Illustrated, USA Today, STACK Magazine, Business Week, Prevention, ESPN the Magazine, Men’s Health, and countless other media outlets. Todd has authored 35 DVDs on strength and conditioning, functional fitness, massage/bodywork and business/personal growth.
Todd and his staff provide motivational and educational programs and team-building events to companies and conferences worldwide.
He and his wife Melanie reside in San Diego, CA, with their three children, Luke, Brady, and McKenna.
INTERVIEW WITH TODD
Are you truly living?
Impact is all about purpose.
Todd’s Top 28 Must-Read Books:
CONNECT WITH TODD:
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE: Alana Copet
Good Evening Trish!
I am writing tonight to let you know I’d like to be listener of the episode. I never miss an episode, I’ve been with you since day one and love hearing your words of inspiration, encouragement, and your real life struggles.
Sincerely and with much love,
I have six open accountability coaching spots – first come, first serve.
Accountability coaching is for
- anyone determined to make this year their best year yet and wanting assurance that they will stay on top of their game and goals, not losing focus or momentum through the year
- anyone with a goal that really matters to them who wants assurance that they will stick with their pursuit of their goal
- anyone who struggles with follow-through and wants to change that
- anyone looking to have an edge on achieving their goals or dreams and wants a coach in their corner to keep them on track and consistent
- anyone wanting fitness / workout accountability and personal training advice
- anyone who has completed the Breakout Program and is looking for their next step of personal development and growth
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – tb.creativewebguy.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain