“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
In this week’s episode we are chitchatting about:
- What makes a high performer in business a high performer in life and how you can step up your level of performance in both areas
- How branding in business relates to branding in your personal life
- How to position yourself – that is, brand yourself – with the right light
Next Breakout Session starts Sunday, May 3rd. There are only five spots currently available!
Breakout is guaranteed to help you
- Get clarity on your purpose and vision for your life
- Get perspective on the things that have been holding you back from that
- Get strategy on how to move forward and really breakout into living life with full confidence as you pursue your professional and personal development to the highest level.
Reserve your spot at: tb.creativewebguy.com/breakout
OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK … BRANDING:
“Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room” – Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
“Personal branding is about managing your name — even if you don’t own a business — in a world of misinformation, disinformation, and semi-permanent Google records. Going on a date? Chances are that your “blind” date has Googled your name. Going to a job interview? Ditto.” – Tim Ferriss, Author of the 4-Hour Work Week
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernhard Shaw, Author
“Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken”. – Oscar Wilde, Author and Playwright
Morgan Rasmussen is co-owner and area developer for Complete Nutrition, a premium retailer of nutritional supplements. Named one of the top nutritional franchises in the nation, the Omaha based company has opened nearly 150 stores in its first 5 years with plans to open an additional 200. Complete Nutrition sets itself apart from their competition by way of providing a truly consultative approach to their clients, helping their customers in all areas of health and nutrition. In addition to the service, Complete Nutrition designs and manufactures its own line of proprietary supplements. Furthermore, the company only employs certified personal trainers and health professionals. To learn more visit www.completenutrition.com
In 2014, Morgan joined forces with a new start-up company called Beautycounter who’s mission is to get safe and effective personal care products into the hands of everyone. Beautycounter is a content first, products second kind of company focused on advocating for public health as we redefine the entire beauty industry and set our own standard of safety through person-to-person interaction and partnerships with J.Crew.com and Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop.com. To learn more about our mission and why we are making a difference in makeup bags around the country visit www.truthinbeauty.beautycounter.com
Prior to Morgan’s involvement with Complete Nutrition and Beautycounter, Rasmussen worked as a Brand Manager in the natural products industry for several years. In 2012 she founded a company called PINC Paw, a premium dog accessories brand specializing in eco-chic collections by way of integrating natural and organic materials. PINC Paw products were sold online and via several major retails throughout the United States and 3 countries. All products were hand made in the United States and Rasmussen held true to her mission of reducing the carbon paw print and giving back to philanthropic causes all while creating fashionable, high quality dog products. Morgan went on to sell PINC Paw in May of 2013. For more information visit www.pincpaw.com
Complete Nutrition: www.completenutrition.com
Facebook: Beautycounter – Truth in Beauty
- For your inspiration….www.dadfirst.net
- For your motivation…tb.creativewebguy.com/roadmap
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
I love your podcasts and am hoping within a week to purchase Emerge.
After years of struggles with PTSD and childhood trauma you are the answer to a prayer! In less than three weeks you have done more to change my life than any psychiatrist or guru has in 25 years! Thank you so much!!
Now, back to your podcast I am listening to
- Insecurity Detox is now the Emerge Experience! Find out more at trishblackwell.com/emerge (explain reason for name change…mention following and fulfilling one of my major dreams)
- The next session of Breakout starts in May! Register at tb.creativewebguy.com/breakout
- Need more tools and resources to elevate your confidence and how you feel about yourself as you step up to “be more,”? …if you haven’t already, download my FREE Roadmap to Confidence at trishblackwell.com/roadmap … it is the weekly tool that can triple your confidence and accelerate your journey along the road to success….and it only takes five minutes per week to do. Get yours free at tb.creativewebguy.com/roadmap
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – tb.creativewebguy.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain