The 2013 Spartan Race Virginia ROCKED and IGNITED a new perspective of willpower within me. Today’s motivational podcast episode from Confidence on the Go shares my takeaway ah-has from my recent racing experience with at the Spartan Race Super in Wintergreen, Virginia. It was a course that pushed my limits and ignited my willpower….something that we all need to experience and you can too by listening to this episode!
- Willpower isn’t magical, it’s intentional.
- The attitude in your heart matters more than the attitude in your mind.
- Falling down is part of the course, the quicker you get up, the more momentum you will keep to move forward. .
Episode #20 Notes:
“You don’t have to be great to start, you have to start to be great.” -Zig Ziglar
Check out Matt B. Davis’s awesome page at Obstacle Racing Media (http://obstacleracingmedia.com), or follow him on Twitter @MattBDavis or @ObstacleRacingMedia
Sign up for a Spartan Race near you! (http://www.spartanrace.com)
Get my awesome obstacle course prep training app, Tuff ‘n Muddy for iPhone/iPad by clicking here! It’s only $2.99 for everything you need to prepare for your next race plus some motivating videos from me! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tuff-n-muddy/id517674539?mt=8
THE GIVEAWAY MENTIONED ON THE SHOW:
I am giving away one of my own running plan for anyone wanting to run a 5k, 10K, or marathon. I even have another option for my non-runners out there: a WALKING half marathon plan. Each plan typically sells for $50, so this is a steal of a deal! All you have to do is write a review in Amazon for one of my books or in iTunes for my show or app.
You can select one program per review that you write for the following options:
(2). Review my ebook Building a Better Body Image: 50 Days to Loving Yourself from the Inside Out on Amazon.com
(4). Review one of my iOS apps in iTunes
So, just write a review (and this is on the honor system) and then let me know which running training program you’d like in return. If you’d like more than one program (which I recommend since they’re not always going to be free!), then simply pick another product to review!
Pretty simple! Now there’s no excuse not to have a consistent workout plan! Just do it.
Below are more ways to connect with me, check them out, post a comment below or email me for more info at email@example.com!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Trish’s “mastermind” INSIDER Group: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/trish-shop
- Recommendations: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/recommendations