“If a man loses pace with his companions perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured, or far away.” – Henry David Thoreau
HOW TO MARCH TO THE BEAT OF YOUR OWN DRUM, EPISODE #42
- What do I really want?
- What is my persistent dream?
- What calls to me over and over?
There is an inner consciousness within you that holds the answer to these questions, this is your Drummer.
CONNECT WITH TRISH!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Private Podcast Subscription: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/trish-shop
- Things Trish Recommends: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/recommendations