FITNESS MYTHS BUSTED
Truths from the inside of the fitness business …. ways to make fitness simpler, more effective and to get the results you want!
In this week’s episode we’re going to cover:
- The truth about fitness myths
- How to get better results with less effort
- Loving the skin you’re in and honoring your body with a maintainable fitness and nutrition routine.
The people on the cover of magazines look that way all the time.
Fat free is always the best option.
When short on time, I should do cardio instead of strength training.
If I eat as few calories as possible, I will lose weight.
Doing crunches or working on the “ab machine” will get rid of belly fat.
The more you sweat, the more you burn.
Running is bad for your knees.
More is always better. (Nope – get some rest!)
Sleep has nothing to do with weight loss.
Lifting too much will bulk you up.
You can spot-reduce an area.
A protein bar is a good substitute for a meals.
Carbs are only found in bread and noodles.
Fruit is a healthy snack that won’t make you fat.
Cardio should come before weights.
You can run off the pounds.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – tb.creativewebguy.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain