SHOT OF LIFE
Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto. -Dale Carnegie
In this episode we’re going to talk about:
- The power of a “shot of life” and how to give it to yourself
- How to harness the influence and impact of enthusiasm to direct your life instead of just accepting it
- 10 ways to take shots of life
VIRTUAL HUG TO:
JadeCoppo … WWTBD…way to destroy your inner bully, step by step! And I love that, “What would Trish Blackwell do?” Choose happiness. Choose worth. Choose confidence.
Role Model Webinar: Tuesday, November 25th, 2014. 8am / 2pm / 8pm … go to http://tb.creativewebguy.com/RoleModel
In the webinar you’ll discover….
- The Confidence Hierarchy of Needs, how it relates to you and how to positively influence others
- The 5 essential areas you must invest in personally so that ultimately you can reflect encouragement, empowerment and excellence in your daughter and / or those you influence
- The 10 activities of self-reflection that will empower you to feel confident physically and mentally and how to use those activities to help others feel positively about themselves as well
AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT #2 ….THE COMMUNITY:
So, many of you know that I talk about this podcast and my business being a “community of confidence”…. well, I’ve finally narrowed down the vision a bit and wanted to deem the community by a new name. WE ARE THE “BE MORE” COMMUNITY.
The “Be More” Community:
The purpose and mission of the Be More Community is to run your own race in life, striving to become the best version of yourself possible in order to reach your full potential and to make an extraordinary impact on the world.
Those in the Be More Community are committed to the following principle guidelines:
- Be more of who I am
- Be more in this world
- Be more in my community
- Be more in what I do
- Be more in how I love
- Be more in the impact I leave
- Be more alive
- Be more engaged
- Be more connected to God
- Be more than ordinary, be extraordinary in all that I do
Are you a be more-er? If you are, hit me up on Twitter or Instagram with the #hashtag #BEMORE
GET THAT SHOT OF LIFE:
A shot of life is something that changes is our confidence.
I propose to you today that you give yourself a “shot of life.” Yes, almost like a booster shot, I want today’s episode to be like a shot that you give yourself to cover yourself.
The prescription for the shot of life includes:
- A great attitude
- Contentment in the present moment
- Willingness to be oneself
- An ability to slow down and do nothing
- Motivation to do whatever it is that does need to be done
- Courage to pursue your passions and dreams
- Eagerness to learn about life
- Freedom from your addiction to approval and perfectionism
Stellar energy, spice or kick in life.
Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.
– Henry Ford
10 Ways to take that shot of life:
- Wake up with the right attitude. Every day is a gift.
- You are never beholden to your circumstances, you are beholden to your mind.
- No one can make changes in your life expect for you. Stop waiting for change; make it.
- Refuse to lose mentally (you lose every time you get negative, go to “what ifs”, compare)
- Know your mission. (Know your dash)
- Follow your WLWB list.
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself or “stuck” because you’re better than that.
- Take action. No more procrastination.
- Let love guide everything you do – remember what really matters in life.
- Engage in activities that you love, and let yourself be you.
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
I found your podcast from a friend who shared it in Facebook and I LOVE it! I immediately signed up for your webinar and never looked back! Thanks for what you do.
I like to listen to your podcasts while I run. This week I was listening to the latest one about enthusiasm, had a smile on my face the entire run and my mile pace averaged almost an entire minute faster than the average of my last several runs. Now that’s the power of enthusiasm! Haha.
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – tb.creativewebguy.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain