SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES
“Modeling excellence begins with modeling belief.” – Tony Robbins
In this episode we will cover:
- Three major definitions of success, and how to apply them to your vocabulary
- How to model the success of others
- The single most important thing you need to be successful
I want to give you a shout out on the air. All you need to do is write a review for the show in iTunes and I will personally thank you with a virtual high five!
Insecurity Detox – sign up at and get a FREE audiobook copy of Building a Better Body Image. Take advantage of this deal by December 24th, 2014 at tb.creativewebguy.com/insecurity-detox
SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES:
There are a few ways we often respond to the success of others around us:
(1). Jealousy – we struggle to be happy for others and create an internalized pressure within ourselves to prove ourselves better in some capacity
(2). Distancing – we think “good for them” and then relay something negative internally about ourselves
(3). Modeling – we celebrate their success, ask questions and model our behaviors after the positive ones that they themselves display
WHAT IS SUCCESS?
- To me, success is the ongoing process of striving to become more. –Tony Robbins
- Success is being more of who you are, in all that you do.
- Success is having the ability to find happiness and freedom in being yourself and pursuing your dreams and calling.
What we believe becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
“To change our own behaviors, we have to start with our own beliefs. If we want to model excellence, we need to learn to model the beliefs of those who achieve excellence.”
WAYS TO DEEPEN YOUR BELIEF IN YOUR OWN SUCCESS:
- Model belief in your life by modeling belief in your thought life
- Surround yourself with other people who believe in themselves and their goals
- Believe with intention
- Consider attempting something that seems ‘impossible’ to stretch your belief.
- Accept the belief that you are special, uniquely crafted by God and meant for a great purpose
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – tb.creativewebguy.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain