Accountability Coaching is an additional coaching service offered by Trish Blackwell, customized and created for the person who is absolutely committed to making sure that they follow through on their goals no matter what. Through one-on-one calls (or video Skype sessions, your choice) with Trish, you will be held accountable to your goals and to the agreed-upon benchmarks and habits that you have set for yourself.
Accountability coaching is for
- anyone determined to make this year their best year yet and wanting assurance that they will stay on top of their game and goals, not losing focus or momentum through the year
- anyone with a goal that really matters to them who wants assurance that they will stick with their pursuit of their goal
- anyone who struggles with follow-through and wants to change that
- anyone looking to have an edge on achieving their goals or dreams and wants a coach in their corner to keep them on track and consistent
- anyone wanting fitness / workout accountability and personal training advice
- anyone who has completed the Breakout Program and is looking for their next step of personal development and growth
Cost: The cost of Accountability Coaching is $100/session, with each session being 55-minutes long.
Sign-Up: Register for Accountability Coaching by contacting Trish directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: The minimum commitment for Accountability Coaching is 3-months long at 1 session / month, but aside from those parameters, Accountability Coaching is set up on a personalized basis dependent upon one’s goals and needs. Payments are made on a monthly basis, aside from the initiation of the coaching agreement in which the participant is required to pay both the first and last month of the agreed upon coaching commitment.