LOVING YOURSELF IS THE NEW BLACK
Today’s episode will rock your socks and motivate you to start making radical change in your journey towards self-love and self-acceptance. Andrea dishes out great coaching tips from her newly released book: Your Kick Ass Life: BS-Free Wisdom to Ignite Your Inner Badass and Live the Life You Deserve on some of the following topics:
-“Loving yourself is the new black”….so how do you actually do that?
-“You can’t ‘feel’ fat” …. how to think your way out of bad thinking that has limited you in the past.
-“Recovering perfectionism” …..tips on how to stop the cycle of chasing the finish line that keeps on moving.
-“Comparison”….how to catch yourself and change your behavior when you get tempted to compare yourself to others.
ABOUT ANDREA OWEN:
Life coach. Mom. Author. Roller Derby Rebel. Hellraiser. Andrea Owen is passionate about empowering women to value themselves and fiercely love who they are.
She helps women get what they want by managing their inner-critic, creating radical self-acceptance, and stepping into their own kick-ass version of themselves. You can learn more at www.yourkickasslife.com
CONNECT MORE WITH TRISH!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Private Podcast Subscription: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/trish-shop
- Things Trish Recommends: http://tb.creativewebguy.com/recommendations